Organic Sunless Tanning
One Regular Tan:
Full Body $40
Partial Body $25
Packages (your choice of Regular or Express tans):
Event Package: $60 for 2 tans
One Full Body Tan trial and one before event. Great for Weddings, Proms, or any event! (Must be used within 30 days)
Vacation Package: 3 Tans $95 Winter Special $60
Tan prior to your vacation and two tans scheduled within 45 days of returning from your vacation. Keep that Vacation Glow!
Spring/Summer Package: 5 Tans $149
Package offered April 1st and must be used by Sept. 30th
Winter Package: 10 tans $189
Keep that summer glow all through the holidays and new year! Must be used by March 30th.
Express /Rapid Tan
Voted Best Spray Tan in Ashland 2018!
Spray Tan, Sunless Tanning, Air Brush Tan, Organic, Express, Aviva, Spray Tan, Sunless Tanning, Air Brush Tan, Organic, Express, Aviva,
Sunless Tanning is a great way for people to get a beautiful and natural looking tan without the harmful effects of UV exposure. We use only Aviva Organic products to achieve the tan you desire!
~ Regular tanning spray requires NO contact with water for 8-10 hours. That means, no sweating, no swimming, no showering etc.
~ Rapid (express) tans require that you shower 1-4 hours after application depending on how dark and bold you would like your tan.
300 Eliot Street, Ashland, Massachusetts ~ TheSweetwaterSalon@gmail.com ~ 508-881-5332
How do I prepare for my Air-Brush Tan before I arrive?
- Shower & Exfoliate your skin! Ideally, use a scrub (and shave) to remove any skin ready to shed. This will allow the tan to last longer
- Do not moisturize before your tan or use antiperspirants/deodorants. Clean and dry skin absorbs the tanning solutions easier
- Bring a bathing suit or any undergarments you would like to wear to create tan lines....or go for no lines. If you are tanning only your legs for face, we have a wrap for you to wear.
- Bring loose and comfortable clothing to wear after your tan.
Once at Sweetwater:
- We will walk you through applying a barrier cream, protecting your hair and a reminder to remove jewelry that you do not want to block your tan.
- We will discuss the tan that you desire - subtle, natural, or bold!
What do I need to do after my Air-Brush Tan?
- As your tan is drying, avoid tight clothing that may affect the tan or cause you to sweat.
~ You will need to avoid water, products, moisturizer and make-up while your tan sets - that means, no sweating, no swimming, no showering (until you are ready to remove it)
- Spray tans do not protect you from the sun, use sun protection!