300 Eliot Street, Ashland, Massachusetts ~ TheSweetwaterSalon@gmail.com ~ 508-881-5332
Sunless Tanning is a great way for people to get a beautiful and natural looking tan without the harmful effects of UV exposure. We use only Aviva Organic products to achieve the tan you desire!
~ Regular tanning spray requires NO contact with water for 8-10 hours. That means, no sweating, no swimming, no showering etc.
~ Rapid tans require that you shower 1-4 hours after application depending on how dark and bold you would like your tan.
Organic Sunless Tanning
- Full Body $40
$29 Summer Special
- Partial Body $25
- Face Only $10
Aviva Organic Tanning:
How do I prepare for my Air-Brush Tan before I arrive?
- Shower & Exfoliate your skin! Ideally, use a scrub (and shave) to remove any skin ready to shed. This will allow the tan to last longer
- Do not moisturize before your tan or use antiperspirants/deodorants. Clean and dry skin absorbs the tanning solutions easier
- Bring a bathing suit or any undergarments you would like to wear to create tan lines....or go for no lines. If you are tanning only your legs for face, we have a wrap for you to wear.
- Bring loose and comfortable clothing to wear after your tan.
Once at Sweetwater:
- We will walk you through applying a barrier cream, protecting your hair and a reminder to remove jewelry that you do not want to block your tan.
- We will discuss the tan that you desire - subtle, natural, or bold!
Spray Tan, Sunless Tanning, Air Brush Tan, Organic, Express, Aviva, Spray Tan, Sunless Tanning, Air Brush Tan, Organic, Express, Aviva,
What do I need to do after by Air-Brush Tan?
~ As your tan is drying, avoid tight clothing that may affect the tan or cause you to sweat.
~ You will need to avoid water, products, moisturizer and make-up while your tan sets - that means, no sweating, no swimming, no showering (until you are ready to remove it)
~ Spray tans do not protect you from the sun, use sun protection!
Aviva Organic Rapid Tan:
-Full Body $45
$34 Summer Special